PAINLESS looks for 15 outstanding, self-motivated Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) to participate in the European Training Network (ETN).
Available Full-Time Research Positions
- 15 ESRs research fellowships in several EU countries
- An international environment in prestigious EU universities and companies
- Academic and industrial research training and hands-on
- Support for career development through training in project management, communication skills, grant writing, business development, etc.
- An attractive research contract in compliance with the requirements of the MSCA Actions.
The fellowship is awarded for a period of 3 years. The ESR will benefit of a regular contract with the same rights and obligations as any other staff member of the host institution.
- The ESRs shall, at the time of recruitment by the host beneficiary, be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- At the time of recruitment by the host beneficiary, the ESRs must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host beneficiary for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date. Compulsory national service or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
ESR Fellowships: Detailed Information
|UCL||United Kingdom||2||Job position||Recruitment closed|
|UCY||Cyprus||2||Job position||Recruitment closed|
|CNRS||France||2||Job position||Recruitment closed|
|UMAN||United Kingdom||2||Job position
|NOK||Ireland||2||Job position||Recruitment closed|
|LYRA||United Kingdom||1||Job position||Recruitment closed|
Contact Painless ITN
We’ll get back to you shortly.